White Iron Beach Resort has:
- a sandy beach for swimming
- canoes, kayaks, and pedal boats free to use on White Iron Lake
- motor boats for rent
- dock space and boat ramp
- lodge with pool table and game area
- volleyball court and basketball hoop
- great fishing on the White Iron Chain of Lakes
- fishing guides are available
- excellent shopping and restaurants
- The International Wolf Center
- The North American Bear Center
- The Dorothy Molter “Root Beer Lady” Museum
The area has:
- Great paddling in the Boundary Water Canoe Area Wilderness. There are many excellent day trips and canoes can be rented from any of the outfitters in Ely.
- Many hiking trails
- Soudan Underground Mine about 30 miles to the west
Or just relax in the cabin, reading books from our collection, playing board games with your family, and enjoying the views of White Iron Lake.
Paddle into the wilderness:
And you might see a loon protecting his family.